Did you make any New Year’s Goals or Resolutions?
I like the word goals better because it is something to work toward rather than saying I have to do it. That means if I mess up, I can just get right back up and start off again, rather than giving up because I broke my resolution.
Here are my 14 goals for 2014.
1. Learn to love myself.
2. Take at least one online course to learn something new.
3. Train my dog in rally and earn a title.
4. Spend 10 minutes each day cleaning or organizing something.
5. Do art more often.
6. Learn to set boundaries with family and friends.
7. Track my calories and exercise on SparkPeople.
8. Grow at least one cavy out to adult coat.
9. Read the entire Bible.
10. Blog at least once a month.
11. Continue to research my medical conditions and options for improving my life.
12. Get rid of excess in my life.
13. Train a rabbit in hopping and/or a cavy in obstacle.
14. Remember that each day brings blessings for that day.