1. The weather has been beautiful! I’m loving the thunderstorms that bring the rain the crops, garden, and flowers need as well as the warm spring days.
2. The flowers are blooming like crazy, and I’m actually able to enjoy them as my meds have managed to keep my allergies fairly well in check.
|A gift from a friend, beautiful blooms!|
3. I’m so grateful for the time I spend with my friends, especially my friend Mallory.
|Maigee admires the “supermoon.”|
7. Maigee, my service dog, gives me independence and freedom to do things I might not otherwise be able to do.
8. I’m grateful for all my pets – Tyler, Roxie, and Rascal, the cats; Zac, the guinea pig; Loi, Hope III, and Tubby, the fish; and of course, Maigee.
9. My family, while they occasionally drive me nuts, are a blessing to me as well.
10. I’m grateful for all the wonderful people I’ve met through this journey!