I also found some bulbs from last year that I’m pretty sure are narcissus. They somehow lost dirt or pushed themselves out of the dirt since last year. I noticed some little bulbs on the sides, but they are already sprouting, so I wasn’t sure what to do. I just put dirt on top and will worry about dividing later! Hopefully they won’t be too crowded.
I spent some time today organizing my seeds. My goal is to figure out what I have and what I need so I don’t buy what I already have – like last year…and the year before. I have way too many packages of cucumber and sunflowers! I found that a medium size index card sorter that I had works nicely for seeds. Though it won’t work for long if I get too many more, it is pretty full as it is!